Pit & Peak12.04.2012
| Sweater: H&M | Pants: Target | Flats: Zara | Bag: Coach | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Bracelets: J.crew, F21, Tj Maxx |
Pit of my week:
- Got caught in a sudden torrential downpour of rain while shooting these photos. It was sunny one minute and all the sudden I'm all wet. Thankfully it started raining just when we were about done. But the weather channels always lets me down. Ok, that's not really worth stating in the "pit of the week" section, but I thought I'd just throw it in there.
- Accidentally tossing out my retainer for the second time. And not having anyone but yourself to blame-- now this is a real pit of my week.
Peak of my week:
- The Walking Dead, Dexter, and Homeland. Wait... and The Vampire Dairies. Ugh. I hate to admit this but, I, unfortunately, have been sucked into this awful, but amazing show. #teamdamon
- Target x Neiman Marcus's holiday collaboration went on sale!
- Trader Joe's FINALLY opened in SLC. Halleluja.
- All sorts of goodies I ordered on black friday and cyber monday are arriving at our doorsteps daily. I love our UPS lady. And I love our new carpet cleaner.
- My sweet mama surprised me with a rice cooker I've been wanting as an early Christmas gift!
What was your pit and peak of the week?