I swear, it feels like I was celebrating my birthday on June 1st just last week! June went by so quickly. A little too quickly.
A lot of things happened in June.
Here is a little recap:
* I turned a year older and not so wiser.
* Ate A LOT of good food.
* Went on a quick trip to Vegas and ate more good food.
* Started another job at the UV Parade of Homes with my girl, Kelsey.
* Worked long and hard hours.
* Got sick and made two visits to Instacare.
* Started a new workout routine that kicks my booty hard. It's so intense that I can taste blood in my breath when I'm done. I'm pathetic, I know.
* Lots of play date with my favorite boy ever.
June was such a great month. I'm really excited for July. It's already shaping up to be an awesome month. :)
I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!
I apologize if I owe you a reply. I've been on my family vacation and haven't really had the chance to go through my emails. I promise I will get back to you as soon as I get back home!