Things I've Been Loving...7.28.2013
< right to left >
1. I don't eat ice cream often and never crave it, but I recently discovered a flavor that I LOOOVE! It's from Jeni's and their whisky pecan flavor is my new favorite.
2. This will most likely sound extremely un-american of me, but I'm not the biggest fan of eating apple pie, but I love baking it.
3. We have a monthly subscription for BarkBox for our Luna. It's like BirchBox for dogs. If you have a little pup you love to spoil I highly recommend it! It's so fun to watch Luna go through her box every month like it's Christmas morning. If that doesn't convince you, they give 10% of the profit to shelters & rescues. I also have $5 coupon code you can use if you want to try it out here.
4. Got a box full of fun items from Influencer, which I will be sharing with you guy soon!
5. A little girl time at the pool.
6. Midnight dip at the the pool for a relaxing night with friends...
7. Freshly squeezed watermelon limeade juice to beat the hot weather.
8. Some pool bag essentials I've been loving.
9. Lehi decided to move all of his clothes to the guest bedroom, which means I have the walk-in all to myself! For the record, he wanted this change, not me! ;)
10. I've been battling a terrible case of eczema all my life. I also have an autoimmune disease that makes my skin struggle a lot. I finally went to go see a dermatologist. He recommended this lotion for my arms and legs. I'm crossing my fingers that this will help with my condition. So far it's been good...