Life Lately + Black Friday Giveaway!11.15.2013
1. First of all, It breaks my heart to see the damage that's been done in the Philippines by typhoon Haiyan. It took me back to when the earthquake and the tsunami damaged my motherland. I feel so incredibly helpless. All I can do it donate whatever we can and pray for their country.
2. Lehi and I went down to Vegas last week for a little getaway for his work.
3. I'm obsessed with my gold heels from Zara!
4. I'm loving the classic red nail polish lately. Red just seems like the perfect holiday color...
5. My sweet, dear friend Tiffany sent me the most delicious chocolates!! It was the best pick-me-up!
6. My Peruviana and I went to the Pinners conference and attended couple of fabulous classes.
7. Have you seen Tiffany's new website? It's new, blue, and fabulous!
8. It feels like we've been going out of town frequently lately, but every time when we land in SLC airport, I love how the big American flag welcomes us back. It makes me feel all sentimental and thankful for the country we live in.
Now, I have a little treat for you guys to kick off the weekend right!
the end of November is quickly approaching, and that means it's time to get ready for the holidays and of course, Black Friday! I'm sure you all love to shop a sale as much as I do, so to mark this fabulously fun occasion, I have collaborated with a group of ladies to bring one lucky reader the chance to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card or $1,000 PayPal cash!
To enter, simply use the Rafflecopter below and be sure to visit these lovely ladies -- it's always great to discover new blogs.
Now, tell me... if you won $1,000 what would you buy?